Registering for the ACT
You'll need to create an ACT student web account or log in to your existing account. Registration includes a career exploration component that relates to your personal characteristics and career options to help you start thinking about future plans.
Registration takes approximately 40 minutes. As you go through the process, the system will periodically save your data, so you can stop any time and return when you're ready.
We recommend that you have the following items handy for registration:
- Your high school course information
- Payment method
- Photo (now or any time before the photo deadline).
2016-17 ACT Test Dates
|Test Dates||Registration Deadlines|
| September 10, 2016|| August 5, 2016|
| October 22, 2016|| September 16, 2016|
| December 10, 2016|| November 4, 2016|
| February 11, 2017|| January 13, 2017|
| April 8, 2017|| March 3, 2017|
Registering for the SAT
How to Register Online
- Sign in to your free College Board account. Your parent or counselor can’t register for you. (www.collegeboard.org)
- Provide your full, legal name and other identifying information. Make sure it’s the exact same name and information shown on your photo ID.
- Decide if you want to answer other questions about yourself. This takes time, but it’s worth it if you want colleges and scholarship organizations to find you. Learn why you should opt in to Student Search Service®.
- Decide whether to sign up for the SAT with Essay. See which colleges recommend or require it.
- Upload a photo that meets very specific photo requirements.
- Check out, and print your Admission Ticket.
You Might Also Need ...
2015-16 SAT Test Dates
- If you’re using a fee waiver, enter the identification number on your fee waiver card.
- If you’ve been approved by the College Board to test with accommodations, enter the SSD number on your eligibility letter.
- If you’re home-schooled, enter 970000 when asked for a high school code.
|SAT Date||Registration Deadline||Late Mail Registration ||Late Phone/Online Registration|
|Oct. 1, 2016||Sept. 1,2016||Sept. 13, 2016||Sept. 20, 2016|
|Nov. 5, 2016||Oct. 7, 2016 ||Oct. 18, 2016||Oct. 25, 2016|
|Dec. 3, 2016||Nov. 3,2016||Nov. 15, 2016||Nov. 22, 2016|
|Jan. 21, 2017||Dec. 21,2016||Jan. 3, 2017||Jan. 10, 2017|
|May 6, 2017||Apr. 7, 2017||Apr. 18, 2017||Apr. 25, 2017 |
|Jun. 3, 2017||May 9,2017||May 16, 2017||May 24, 2017|